Miami, FL – Concordia Care, Inc. recently announce the appointment of Joseph Berardo, Jr. as CEO, as well as the expansion of its management team. Concordia helps insurers, government entities, self-insured plan sponsors and other managed care organizations improve healthcare outcomes using a patient-centered care program that leverages biopsychosocial science, predictive data analytics and evidence-based best practices to improve outcomes and reduce overall cost of quality care.
“Americans and their employers, particularly workers’ comp payers, face the rising prevalence of mental health, substance abuse and psychosocial issues posing key barriers to successful return to work/function outcomes,” says Berardo. “Our Pathways 2 Recovery program offers a patient-centered, compassionate approach that is both analytical and results-driven. Our management team is made up of some of the best talent in the industry, and we look forward to providing clients with specialized capabilities for the most complex challenges.”
A nimble, strategic partner, Concordia assumes risk on large loss/catastrophic case files. By integrating its unique experience in behavioral health with medical/surgical evidence based treatment plans, Concordia helps individuals caught in the recovery process and moves them along their pathway to recovery.
Concordia’s expanded management team includes:
- Joseph Berardo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer
- Christine Gaul, Vice President, Marketing
- Kevin Mahoney, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Post, MBA, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
- Alana Letourneau, M.D., MBA, Vice President, Clinical Program Strategy
- David Vittoria, LCSW, MCAP, ICADC, NCAC II, Vice President, Clinical Services
- Diane Nicolo, Director of Administration
Source: Concordia Care, Inc.